Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Avene Skincare Products

This product did wonders for me. I have natural hair and with that being said I was pressing it and the comb fell on my shoulder. I immediately applied aloe and vitamin e. I get to work the next day and I was in pain because my bra strap was resting on top of the burn. Soooo, I go to the Avene shelf and pick up the cicalfate tester and apply it to the burn. Immediately the pain went away. It felt like the burn said aaaaaaaah!.  This restorative skin cream is great for many things. I refer it to clients that get burned(of course), have cracked skin, stitches and that also just had a tattoo done. Which by the way it allows the skin to restore and not lose the color of the tattoo and skips the peeling process.

Active Ingredients: Sucralfate- which heals restores and protects and Copper sulfate, Zinc sulfate
and Zinc oxide.
This product saved my eyes (Lol). I had a reaction to Duo eyelash adhesive. Which left my eyes irritated, inflammed and sore. Yet, i was still applying my eye makeup to hide that look but when I came home it would be torture to remove my eyeshadow. I had a sample micellar lotion that i received from the rep and it removed all the eyeshadow and immediately calmed my skin. Another moment when the effected area said aaaah!.

Active Ingredient: Hyaluronic acid, Chamomile and a gentle surfactant(cleanser).






This saved me during those HOT summer days when it was 100 degrees in NYC. I would mist this thermal water on my face and it would soothe, soften and calm my skin. It would also cool me off while I waiting for the train(uuughhhh). It also made my makeup last a little longer. While everyone was sweating bullets, I was cool and looked great.
This I recommend to anyone experiencing inflammation, itching, redness. After flying to rehydrate the skin, after exercise and shaving.

This entire line is formulated to moisturize and nourish your skin. Restore the radiance and your skin's natural balance. For more information please visit their website: http://www.aveneusa.com/


Disclaimer: All product reviews on Beautydivany1 remain unbiased and unpaid. For more information contact me at skincareluv.@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment