Tuesday, June 22, 2010
I don't how to stress the importance of coverage in this summer heat. I love the summer and look forward to mingling with the cool breezes , heat waves and frozen drinks! In the meantime our skin needs to be protected. The UVA rays cause wrinkles and fine lines and UVB rays cause burning. Men,women and children need to be protected from head to toe. Both UVB and UVA cause skin cancer in all shades. From paley pale to darkest dark. Ladies it can be worn under your make-up or all by itself. Even on an over cast day you should still apply a moisturizer with and SPF or a sunscreen. Enjoy the summer.
Monday, June 14, 2010
This is a professional service designed to improve and rejevenate the skin. It helps to maintain the health of the skin and correct certain skin conditions. This process is done by deep cleansing, massage and the use of masks and other treatments.
1. Deep cleanses the skin.
2. Exfoliates dead skin cells.
3. Increases blood circulation and detoxifies.
4. Relaxes the senses, nerves and facial muscles.
5. Stimulates the skin functions(like generating new skin cells) and metabolism.
6. Slows down premature aging.
7. Corrects or alleviates conditions such as dryness, oiliness or redness.
8. Helps clear up blemishes and minor acne. (very angry skin or bad acne should be under the supervision of a(n) dermatologist.
9. Softens wrinkles and aging lines.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Step 1 : Cleanse
It's very important to cleanse your skin atleast twice a day. Morning and night. You want to dissolve dirt and left over makeup and unblock your pores.
Step 2 : Tone
This step is important for three reasons.
1. Removes residue left behind by cleansers.
2. It can help control oiliness.
3. It balances the PH(potential hydrogen- or acidity) in the skin back to a normal status.
Step 3 : Moisturize
EVERY SKIN TYPE NEEDS MOISTURE - (sorry, i wasn't yelling) It helps by sealing and protecting the barrier layer of the surface. Oily skin also needs hydration, otherwise the skin will have to overcompensate(kick it up a notch) and produce MORE oil.( Is that why so many people THINK they have oily skin...mmmmmmmmm)
Men's skin care needs are just as important as a women's and I quote:
" First, we need to destroy the term "metrosexual" and the stigma around it. Grooming and looking good has been part of our culture for years. It's about time that men take pride in their appearance." - Fonzworth Bentley (Luv him!)
This 3-in-1 winning formula is designed for an all-over-haul - custom formulated to cleanse in one step and designed for all skin and hair types. Your face, body, hair and scalp are safe and sound with this smooth ride that is gentle enough to rev up every time you shower. With a fresh and clean aroma, Formule 1's light citrus lather washes away sweat and debris without stripping away the natural oils that keep your hair and skin healthy competitors in the race. Great for keeping in the gym bag, the office desk, the travel bag or your son's locker.