Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Relax and Recharge

 Fall has arrived in NYC. I have been working so much that I decided to great my own spa oasis at home. I had used a new product named Bubalina. I decided to try the  Acai Berry Bath and Shower Gel, hand and body lotion and body scrub. This product is natural, organic, and rich with powerful antioxidants. The Acai Berry also contains amino acids that relax the muscles and allow for restful sleep. Bubalina Acai Berry Relaxing Body Butter Creme 6oz
They also have a body butter creme that is aboslutely delish! It smells wonderful and has quick absorbtion. I did find it to be very relaxing. Although my skin drinks everything up I would appreciate if they had like  a body oil. That would be wonderful and an excellent massage oil.(I'm just saying)
Bubalina Acai Berry Relaxing Hand and Body Lotion 8oz
The Bubalina line is extensive. They have Wild Pomegrante, Pink Grapfruit, CoCo Lime, Chocolat, Citron Rose......just to name a few. So if you don't have time to get to the Spa create your own oasis. These products can be purchased in The Look Boutique found in Duane Reade stores and of course online at http://skin-organics.com/catalog/.

No comments:

Post a Comment