Monday, June 14, 2010
What is a Facial and What are its benefits?
This is a professional service designed to improve and rejevenate the skin. It helps to maintain the health of the skin and correct certain skin conditions. This process is done by deep cleansing, massage and the use of masks and other treatments.
1. Deep cleanses the skin.
2. Exfoliates dead skin cells.
3. Increases blood circulation and detoxifies.
4. Relaxes the senses, nerves and facial muscles.
5. Stimulates the skin functions(like generating new skin cells) and metabolism.
6. Slows down premature aging.
7. Corrects or alleviates conditions such as dryness, oiliness or redness.
8. Helps clear up blemishes and minor acne. (very angry skin or bad acne should be under the supervision of a(n) dermatologist.
9. Softens wrinkles and aging lines.