Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Makeup Show 2011 NYC

The Makeup Show this year was a fabulous experience. I was able to meet all  my youtube friends and twitter friends and words cannot express the wonderful connections that were made. I also made it in time to see my mentor Sam Fine! His workshop was packet. In fact it was standing room only and I stood on the side soaking everything up like a sponge.
MsSherryBlossoom and The Gorgeous Blog were also there. Please follow these ladies for recaps of The Makeup Show 2011.

I had also purchased a few items......yes a few! I purchased my Dinar Airbrush set. I could not leave there without buying it. $129.00 can we say steal!! I also stopped by Graftobian, Senna, Kissable Couture, YSL and Crown Brushes to name a few. Look who I ran into:
Ateyaa!!! Wonderful personality and just beautiful inside and out.
Nini! I was so excited. She is responsible for that Thin Mint Cookie eye look that everyone at work loved!!
The Queen of Blending!!! Lauren is as cute as a button and very down to earth.
The beautiful Marie!!! Her makeup was flawless as usual.......Sam Fine of course darling!!!! I look forward to next year. Don't be strangers!!! See ya on twitter, facebook or at the Look Boutique. "I wont say goodbye.......until we meet again!" Oprah/Dorothy Pryor. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment